At our first privacy_infra() virtual event on July 30, we heard about privacy practices of COVID-19 tracking apps globally, how GitHub designed privacy in a federated social network, how Google approaches differential privacy, how Transcend built browser-based encryption and decryption, and more.
Watch the full event below. Pro tip: You can use the chapter markers to navigate to specific speakers.
- Megan DeBlois, UX researcher, covid19trackerapp.org
- Miguel Guevara, Product Manager of Differential Privacy at Google
- Mike Farrell, CTO and Co-founder at Transcend, and Ben Brook, CEO and co-founder of Transcend
- Lexi Galantino, Trust & Safety Software Engineer at GitHub
- Luke Crouch, Privacy & Security Engineer at Mozilla